Alliance Sport Marketing is looking for FLEXIBLE, OUTGOING, and ORGANIZED individuals to help coordinate a variety of sponsorship events across the country. As part of Alliance’s internship program, you will have the opportunity to learn from our experienced staff about the ins and outs of event marketing and corporate sponsorships, assist with the management of sponsorship campaigns, meet and listen to established professionals in highway safety, and travel across the country to events such as fairs, festivals, motorcycle rallies, racetracks, college sports, and the Choices Matter Program.
Alliance Sport Marketing specializes in impactful community messaging, with a primary focus on highway safety programs directly with various states and carries out targeted messaging about drinking and driving, texting and driving, wearing seatbelts, speeding, and other campaigns using sports, entertainment, and high school venues as our platform.
We desire outgoing, flexible, and responsible individuals to share campaign messages at events to help continue making an impact in these communities and saving lives. If you enjoy traveling, making a difference in your community, and engaging with attendees and fans across the country then please send in a COVER LETTER and RESUME today.
- Staffing and fulfilling event metrics as scheduled (weekday, weekends, and some holidays)
- Planning, booking, and coordinating travel arrangements
- Contacting and working with venue coordinators such as school leadership, college career centers, and sponsorship partners
- Researching marketing tools and collecting program data
- Traveling to events and marketing highway safety campaigns effectively
- Reporting and communicating to managers for maximizing impact of highway safety programs
- Preparing professional recaps of each event for the client
- Capturing photographs of marketing activations and engagement at events
- Ensuring that each venue is meeting sponsorship requirements (signs, PA announcements, video commercials, print ads, etc.)
- Inventory management of the office and off-site storage
- Engage in “team-think” and brainstorming to increase the effectiveness of sponsorship activations
- Creation of projects using Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and Canva (optional)
- Other tasks as assigned
- Must be able to travel (75% of the time)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint (Preferred: Teams Application & HubSpot)
- Ability to multitask and time manage
- Ability to stay flexible and adaptable
- Self-starter with a positive attitude
- Have strong interpersonal skills that complement a proactive, solution-driven, team-oriented work ethic
- Ability to work untraditional hours including weekends, evenings and some holidays
- Be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs. as needed
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Junior/senior needing semester long internship to fulfill graduation requirements
Duration of Internship:
Please include in your cover letter if you are interested in one of the following time periods:
Spring: January-May” “Summer: May-August” “Fall: August-December”
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.