Indiana Regional Manager
Posted 5 months ago
- Ideal candidates will have experience in event marketing and activation, and experience in managing event staff.
- In addition, the ideal candidate has a passion for impactful community messages, a college education, and enjoys interacting with the general public at event venues in a professional manner. Sales experience or the ability to sell is also strongly encouraged.
- The Indiana manager role requires a flexible schedule with heavy travel, including on weekends, strong interpersonal communication skills, and the ability to effectively manage a schedule.
- The role will help oversee all Alliance events in the region and will involve recruiting, training, and managing event staff and event coordinators.
- A strong attention to detail, time management skills, and traditional office skills are also required.
- Salary is to be determined and commensurate with experience
Position responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Oversee AIMS Indiana event staff and responsibilities, including scheduling
- Assist in recruiting and training Indiana event staff and hourly event staff
- Manage the Indiana internship class and hourly event staff
- Ensure that all Indiana regional client contracts are fulfilled for events
- Develop and maintain relationships with Indiana regional venues
- Research and seek out new opportunities for partnerships and client impact in the community
- Regular reporting and communication with Nashville headquarters and staff supervisors on progress of current campaigns and staffing
- Develop and maintain event logistics for Indiana headquarters to share with Indiana regional clients
- Maintain offices and storage facilities responsibly and professionally
- Serve as an event staff member
- Develop and maintain relationships with venues and other partners as needed
- Assist in AIMS operational aspects and logistics as needed
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
- Are you willing to relocate to Indianapolis, IN?
- Are you able to work evenings, weekends, and holidays?
- Are you interested in an entry level management position?